Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sony Ericsson PXi

Not long ago, a picture of Sony Ericsson’s new device has hit the Internet. On the picture, we can see that device is named PXi... What is that? Is this a new prototype of the new device? Or is it just a concept, really nice work made by another amateur designer? Or maybe it’s another concept or even a prototype of the long awaited Sony Ericsson P3??? I dare to ask that because as we know, same thing was with the latest SE smartphone Sony Ericsson P1, in early appearance, the device was wearing another name – Sony Ericsson P700…

I don’t know what is that, but the fact is that I really like it, really nice design with huge screen…

So what we can say about it, it’s equipped with huge display, maybe 3.3 inch and it’s obvious a touch screen. I can also see a little front camera and that means that device supports 3G. I also can see red jogdial button on the right side of the device and housing reminding Sony Ericsson P1i. According to the serial name P, the device is smartphone and that means that the OS is based on UIQ… That’s all I can say for now. To be honest I don’t believe pictures like this and I think that it’s just another fake and I don't know why, but I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment